Welcome to the Earl of Sandwich Motel
Well life has certainly changed for all of us, has it not. We are open for business and are excited to see our guests returning once again! We have opened with extreme caution and are following the state’s health and safety guidelines as well as those of the CDC.
NEW TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS AS OF AUGUST 01, 2020 PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW.
What You Can Expect Upon Arrival:
- Our lobby rules are posted on our front office door. We ask that only one guest (or couple) enter the office at any one time. We will be wearing a face mask and require that you do the same! (If you prefer, you can call us from your vehicle and check-in without coming into the office. We will then open the door to your room and leave your key for you. The choice is yours.)
- Once inside our lobby, you will find that we have installed a plexiglass barrier. To safeguard our guests, staff and ourselves, cleaning and sanitizing protocols will occur after each guest registers and departs the office. We are paying strict attention to highly touched areas (counters, doorknobs, keys, pens, etc.)
- Upon check-in, you will be provided with information that will speak to what precautions and changes have been made at The Earl for your safety and that of the staff.
Health and Safety:
- Since we are a small, family owned motel, we speak personally with our staff each day to be certain that they are healthy and able to work.
- You will notice signs all over the property to remind you about social distancing. Fortunately, we sit on 3 acres of manicured lawn and gardens so you can always find a place to sit, relax, have a glass of wine, or just visit with family.
- You will also notice bottles of hand sanitizer in most of our common areas for your use before and upon leaving these spaces.
- Our pool is open but again, with social distancing rules. We have found that all of our guests to-date have rotated in and out of the pool area quite nicely.
Moving Forward Through the Pandemic:
- As you know, this is a fluid situation that we all face and we will continue to follow both local and state mandates and recommendations, the Governor’s phase plans for reopening the State, and we will adjust our safety protocols as needed. We will continue to make changes here on our website as they are warranted. Please feel free to give us a call at (508)888-1415 should you have additional questions or concerns.
From everyone at The Earl of Sandwich, we thank you for your understanding and look forward to having you as our guests!
Your Hosts, Nancy and Brian Clifford